Milwaukee Fashion Week was founded by local Fashion Industry Professionals with three missions in mind:
- To provide an opportunity for Fashion Industry Professionals to showcase their creative talents;
- To promote networking between Fashion Industry Professionals with retail buyers, marketing and public relations;
- And to partner with local Charities to create awareness and encourage community involvement.
Who we are
Milwaukee Fashion Week Board was established in November 2014 when they saw the need to showcase local fashion designers, models, and stylists. MFW also believes giving back to the community and will always be a priority. Proceeds from each event will benefit a local charity.
Collectively, our past work involves successful programs, events, and images within the fashion and arts, including:
- Inaugural Milwaukee Fashion Week in September 2015.
- Fashion 360 Expo.
- Nationally recognized photography that has reached media outlets such as CNN, USA Today, MSN News, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, CBS 58, WISN 12 News, TMJ4, Fox 6 News, and more.
- And more!