MKEFW Giveaway – Official Rules
1. Contest Entry and Winner Selection: To enter the contest, entrants must purchase a non-refundable MKEFW Gala Ticket (value: $125.00) on Eventbrite at https://mkefwgala.eventbrite.com . Entrants must be legal US residents, at least 18 years old or above. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person/email address during the Entry Period. At the end of the Entry Period, all entries will be combined into a single-entry pool. One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries by a member of MKEFW no later than October 7th, 2019. Entrants may not enter the contest more than once. Multiple entries will be disregarded/removed. Potential winner will be required to show valid identification to verify they are the winner. MKEFW reserves the right to contact entrants and all other individuals whose email address is submitted as part of this promotion. One (1) winner will win 2 tickets to their choice of the MKEFW October 9th or October 10th showcase. Actual retail value is $60.00
2. Winner Notifications: The contest winner will be notified by email no later than October 7th, 2019. Winner must have a valid email address where they can be notified. If a winner is unreachable after three (3) days, or if that winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, MKEFW reserves the right to award the prize to another winner. If MKEFW cannot find an eligible winner for the prize, that prize will not be awarded. Only one (1) winner per household. In order to claim his or her prize, winner must respond to the winning email notification and state which evening they would like tickets to. Tickets will be under willcall, and winner must check-in with registration to acquire them on the day of said event. Winner will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability. Failure to do so may disqualify the winner. No entries from individuals under the age of 18 will be accepted. If a winner is disqualified, MKEFW reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or to not award winner’s prize at all. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferrable. MKEFW reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason. Costs of transportation and accommodations, where applicable, and any other cost not specifically included in the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
3. Delivery Disclaimer: MKEFW disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. MKEFW is not responsible for mechanical, technical, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind, including but not limited to failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed transmission of entries, traffic congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, electrical outages, on telephone lines, on the Internet, at any website, or application or lost or unavailable network connections or natural disasters or acts of God or man, which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the contest. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, or damage ordinary and normal operation of this contest, or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest is a violation of criminal and civil law. Should such an attempt be made, MKEFW reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law and to disqualify any such individual from participation in the contest or any other contest.
4. Conditions: MKEFW reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason: (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest, (b) the contest or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper processing of entries per these Rules, or (c) the contest is otherwise not capable of running as planned. By entering, entrants represent that they are eligible and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules and the decisions of any judges, which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest. Any entrant who attempts to tamper with this contest in any way or use fraudulent means to participate in and/or win the contest shall be disqualified. MKEFW reserves the right to disqualify any entrant at any time, for any reason, including, without limitation, language, activities or behavior deemed inappropriate. MKEFW is not responsible for cancellations, postponements, or delays. Other than the prize(s) received by the winner, no entrant shall be entitled to receive any wages, benefits, fees or other compensation whatsoever as a result of participating in the contest. MKEFW shall have the sole discretion to administer the contest and interpret and apply the Rules. Prize(s) are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Under no circumstances shall the released parties be liable for indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages, attorneys’ fees, or any other damages.
5. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to the Rules and decisions of MKEFW, which shall be final in all respects; (b) to release, discharge, and hold harmless MKEFW, and any respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents from all liability, injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, death or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, delivery, possession, misuse or use of a prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), or from participation in and/or entry into or creation of an entry for the contest and/or the broadcast or exploitation or use of entry or any other contest-related activity; and (c) that the Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guaranty, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any prize. In consideration for his or her participation in the contest, each entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the entrant’s participation in the contest, including attorneys’ fees.
6. Limitation of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible or liable for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information or other errors in the printing, offering or administration of the contest or in the announcement of the prize(s), (ii) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other conditions, (iii) failure of any entry to be received by MKEFW due to technical problems, telephone service problems, human error, (iv) communication line, hardware and/or software failures, malfunction of phones (including wireless phones/handsets), phone lines, other communications malfunctions, unavailable network connections, cellular equipment towers, telephone systems or wireless service, (v) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the contest, or damage to mobile phone or other PDA device, (vi) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, (vii) entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, and/or unintelligible (or any combination thereof), or (viii) any change of email address, mailing address, telephone number and/or any other contact information provided by entrant. Any expenses incurred by the entrant during the application process, including but not limited to postage, are the sole responsibility of each entrant and MKEFW will not issue reimbursement for any expenses. Under no circumstances shall the released parties be liable for indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages, attorneys’ fees, or any other damages.